Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Apprenticeship of Foxpaw!

(by the way i was planning on doing this the day that you posted this and you posted it before me! ugh) "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey please gather around the Hightree for a clan meeting," She nodded and Sunstream and Foxpaw walked up to her. Sunstream jumped onto the Hightree next to her.

"Cats of FeatherClan, as you know, I will not be around forever. So it's time I took an apprentice. I have chosen a cat who has shown great interest in following the path of a medicine cat.Your next medicine cat will be Foxpaw." Sunstream proudly said to the gathered cats around her.

"Foxpaw,
do you accept the post of apprentice to Sunstream?"Scarstar asked.

"I do." She replied.

"Then at the half-moon, you must travel to the Moonpool to be accepted by Starclan before the other medicine cats." Sunstream said.

"
The good wishes of all FeatherClan will go with you."Scarstar said

2 comments: