Saturday, April 4, 2009

FEATHERCLAN WARRIORS

Here are all the warriors:

LEADER:
Scarstar- Grey tabby she-cat

DEPUTY:
Moonstream- solid black she-cat with yellow eyes
apprentice, Featherpaw

MEDICINE CAT:
Sunstream-
apprentice, Foxpaw

WARRIORS:
Birdfeather-
Heatclaw-
apperentice, Berrypaw
Silverfang-
Nightfur-
Blizzardstorm- Mainly white, but partially black tabby
Flowersong- olden tabby she-cat with white underbelly and paws

APPRENTICES:
Berrypaw- grey she - cat
Featherpaw- white-grey she-cat with light blue eyes
Foxpaw- Red striped she-cat with white tail

QUEENS:
Peachtree-

KITS:

ELDERS:
Ivythorn- Tabby she-cat with green eyes



15 comments:

  1. Can I join.warrior name is Heatclaw.Please visit www.fireclan1.blogspot.com

    Heatclaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have a description of yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to be a apprentice. My name will be Berrypaw. I am a grey she - cat.

    -Berrypaw

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i be an apprentice named Featherpaw and be a white-grey she-cat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and with light blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay Featherpaw, would you like me to be your mentor?

    ReplyDelete
  7. my pic is at wildheartwarriorcat.blogspot.com it is in the top right corner
    --
    birdfeather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute picture! Since I don't have everyone's, I will not put it on the blog though. I'm sorry Birdfeather!

    -Moonstream

    ReplyDelete
  9. thnx, its a pic of my kittypet, mowzer
    --
    person not a cat

    ReplyDelete
  10. sure moonstream i would love you to be my mentor!!!! =)
    featherpaw

    ReplyDelete
  11. can i be a cat here?
    1.Sunstream
    2.medicine cat
    plz join mine
    http://laefclan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i ment
    http://leafclan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to join!!!
    Foxpaw
    Medicine cat apprentice or apprentice
    Red striped with white tail
    She-cat

    Let me join!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can I join?

    Leopardpaw or Leopardblaze
    (I will be an apprentice or a warrior, whichever you need more of)
    Warrior or Apprentice
    Leopard spotted
    She-cat

    Also, can I be found as a kittypet? I don't have to, I just thought it would be pretty cool. PS: PLEASE JOIN MY SITE!!!!! IT"S AT:
    http://leopardblaze01.webs.com/
    IN CASE YOU WANTED TO JOIN!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. can i join? i want be a warrior.. name = featherlight
    im an orange she-cat with blue eyes

    ReplyDelete